Tuesday, December 5, 2017

How to Make Your Own November Project Life Cards

Good Morning crafter's Penny here today to show you how to make your own November Project Life cards.


So these are a few that I made just using simple stickers, and some pattern paper. Easy as pie! However I like to add a bunch of different embellishments to my cards like fabric, metal, epoxy, etc. So in order to do that I have to either purchase a glue for each of those items or find one glue that will work on everything! 


So that is when I found ScraPerfect Best Glue Ever ! Since I like to have a lot of control over where I place my glue I also purchased the No Clog Writing Cap




This cap allows for perfect placement of my glue, as shown here on my ribbon. It also takes very little glue to make it actually stay in place which I also love.


Here I am gluing a strip of bling ribbon in place with the same glue. So it also works on plastic!



Next up is metal!  I had this little metal embellishment for several years, and the original sticky back had lost it's glue strip.


So just a dot or two of glue and it's perfectly usable again! I really didn't need to use this much glue to hold this in place, but taking a photo, and squeezing out glue at the same time seems to be more than I can handle! LOL At any rate the important part is the glue worked just fine on metal as well!



Below are other examples of Project Life type cards I also made.


This card used die cut leaves, two stickers, and some ribbon.


Lots of fun cards here as well.


Okay so I got a little carried away! 


 Then it seems I couldn't stop!


I had lots of fun making these cards and they cost a fraction of the price if I had purchased them in the store. 



 I hope you have fun making your own cards! Till next time Happy Scrapping. Love Penny

1 comment:

We love to read your ideas, questions, feedback.