Earlier this month, I showed you how I use Best Cleaner Ever to prep my flea market finds for transformation in this blog post: Best Cleaner Ever for Transforming Your Vintage Treasures.
Today I am sharing the versatility of Best Glue Ever.
What I used:
- Best Glue Ever
- Reclaimed Wood 16x7x3/4 (from my yard)
- Loose Weave Burlap (Big Box Craft Store)
- Foam Paint Brush
- Dish for Mixing Glue and Water
- Nail Head Trim (Fabric Store)
*while I am using vintage receipt holders, this project can be adapted for many things - - think of other vintage items you might find or inexpensive hooks that can be screwed into wood
Here's what I did:
- Clean wood thoroughly
- Cut a piece of burlap long enough to wrap to back of wood
- Put a SMALL amount of Best Glue Ever on dish, spray with water to thin - work with small batches - you will not need a lot of Best Glue Ever to get good adhesion! And remember, it dries clear.
- Using your foam brush, spread thinned glue across your board
- Apply burlap and press down firmly
- Flip wood over and adhere excess burlap
- Using nail head trim and hammer, attach items to board
And that's all there is to creating a cute display for your flea market treasures!
Thanks for stopping by the blog today - have a creative weekend!